Is your business ready for take-off!
In partnership with Raizcorp, a large aviation company wants to help develop and grow small businesses through a comprehensive supplier development programme. Programme participants receive internationally accredited business learning, entrepreneurial guidance, access to markets and much more.
What kinds of businesses are we looking for?
INTERIOR DESIGNERS (upholstery and lighting for slow lounges)
CATERING EQUIPMENT SUPPLIERS (servicing and repair of kitchen equipment)
ONBOARD CATERING EQUIPMENT SUPPLIERS (plastic rummer glasses, 7-in-1 cutlery packs, etc.)
INDUSTRIAL CLEANERS (equipment cleaning, disinfectants, cleaning products, swab testing for bacteria, etc.)
DRINKS SUPPLIERS (of onboard alcoholic beverages)
What are the minimum criteria?
- You must be an SA citizenover the age of 18
- Your need to be active in your business full time
- Your business must be at least 51% black owned
- The business must have been trading for at leastsix months
- The minimum average monthly turnover of your business must be R15 000
- You need to have a cell phone, computerandemail address
- You need to be responsible for your own transport