[et_pb_section bb_built=”1″][et_pb_row][et_pb_column type=”4_4″][et_pb_text]
Gibela is offering entrepreneurs the opportunity to grow their business through an interactive and comprehensive business growth programme in an effort to contribute to the rebirth and growth of South Africa’s rail sector.
By joining Gibela’s business growth programme, run by Raizcorp, you will be able to attend entrepreneurial learning sessions, have access to specialists, be assigned a team of business Guides (coaches) and get product-specific technical training if needed, all of which will help you to develop and grow your business.
Gibela is looking for businesses that provide the following services:
- Sheet metalwork (cutting and bending)
- Cutting (insulation and air filters)
- Adhesive application
- Welded sheet metalwork
In order to be considered for the programme, you need to meet the following criteria:
- Be a South African citizen
- Have a business that is 51% or more black owned
- Be active in the business on a full-time basis
- Have a minimum average monthly turnover of R10 000
- Have access to transport
- Have access to a computer, have a cell phone and an email address.
[/et_pb_text][et_pb_button button_text=”Apply Now” _builder_version=”3.0.82″ custom_button=”on” button_bg_color=”#00acf8″ button_text_color=”#ffffff” button_url=”https://fs30.formsite.com/Selection/form179/index.html” url_new_window=”on” background_layout=”light” button_icon_placement=”right” /][/et_pb_column][/et_pb_row][/et_pb_section]