What are we looking for?
The Raizcorp Sales Coordinator is a highly professional, experienced and driven sales administrator who is also a Salesforce heavyweight. We’re looking for your five to ten years’ experience in sales administration and Salesforce administration to join our world-class business-to-business sales department. We’re looking for your deep care and attention in everything that you do. You need to be someone who loves being of service and producing exceptional quality work.
What does a Sales Coordinator do?
The Sales Coordinator is an integral part of the sales team and provides overall assistance to the Sales Manager(s) and effective support to all our Solutions Architects (corporate sales executives) to ensure the smooth running of the department. The purpose of the Sales Coordinator is to ensure the efficacious delivery of information to all Raizcorp Group stakeholders and clients, while providing functional assistance to the entire sales team.
What experience is preferred?
We need someone with strong English writing experience. You must be able to read through detailed documents and pick up errors in formatting, spelling and grammar. A keen attention to detail is really essential. On top of that, you need to be a natural-born administrator; someone who can create clarity, process and structure through impeccable filing, sorting, scheduling, etc. Strong MS Office (Excel) and Salesforce experience is non-negotiable.
What kind of personality will excel in this role?
Someone who is an absolute team player with a strong service-oriented mind-set. You need to care deeply about the speed and quality with which you produce your work. The work we do is mission-driven; we are here to serve our entrepreneurs. Your strong ability, maturity, laser-like focus and passion for being of service will see you highly successful within our space.
What are the minimum requirements?
- Post-matric level qualification required (diploma in sales/marketing/communication ideal)
- Background experience:
- A strong administrative background where writing of reports has been required.
- Some level of project-management experience would be ideal.
- Attention to detail essential and the ability to cope with pressure vital.
- Must have exposure to environments where multitasking, planning and prioritising are essential. This is a vital requirement to succeed within this role.
- Minimum of five years’ experience in the level of position as outlined above.
- Proven Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Office skills (intermediate level).
- Strong, in-depth and detailed Salesforce experience (advanced level experience/training required).