Marketing Community Manager
What are we looking for?
Raizcorp is currently looking for an intermediate-level Marketing Community Manager – a super-talented, out-of-the-box thinking person to join our amazing team. The position is based in our Sandton office.
What does a Marketing Community Manager do?
The Marketing Community Manager or MCM is responsible for building, maintaining and managing multiple communities associated with Raizcorp and the Raizcorp brand. These communities may reside within Raizcorp (internal) or outside Raizcorp.
The MCM is also responsible for building and maintaining reciprocity partners.
The MCM’s purpose is to increase the value we provide to both internal and external clients, to increase the size and quality of our ecosystem and, ultimately, to improve and manage all our stakeholder relationships.
The MCM is responsible for integrating community management activities into events at which Raizcorp exhibits or at which members of the Raizcorp team are speaking.
The MCM will work closely with brand and marketing managers to ensure that all marketing activities are coordinated in terms of community value.
What kind of person makes a good Marketing Community Manager?
You must have a mature nature with high levels of empathy. As a highly creative and innovative individual, you should have a positive attitude and the ability to laugh at yourself. You must possess excellent written and verbal communications skills and also be highly analytical. The ideal candidate will have a meticulous eye for details, be deadline driven and have a love for a high-paced work environment. Your ability to prioritise will be business critical, along with your ability to be flexible and adaptable in a fast-paced work environment. You should also have the ability to multitask and travel nationally.
What are the minimum requirements needed?
- While a degree is preferable, a diploma in a related discipline is required
- A minimum of three years’ experience in relationship management
- A proven track record in a broad range of marketing activities, media, press releases, websites, publications, social media, events, marketing collateral design, etc.
- Experience in developing and executing innovative conceptual marketing initiatives and campaigns across various media platforms
- Experience working with websites including producing content and knowledge of content-management systems
- Experience in e-communications
- Experience in liaising professionally with key strategic public and private stakeholders
- Ability to manage projects from start to completion
- Intermediate-level skills in MS Office
- Ability to multitask and prioritise
- Own vehicle with a valid driver’s licence