Coaching Quality Manager
What are we looking for?
We cannot develop successful entrepreneurs without the help of successful business coaches (or guides, as we prefer to call them). Our Sandton head office is looking for a passionate and highly experienced Business Guiding Quality Manager. The ideal candidate is a coaching heavyweight with solid business / entrepreneurial experience. The Business Guiding Quality Manager is a vital contributor to the team of business coaches or guides who work with entrepreneurs on various developmental programmes at Raizcorp.
What does a Business Guiding Quality Manager do?
Raizcorp has its own business coaching methodology called guiding. The Business Guiding Quality Manager delivers and manages the quality of all guiding impact areas. The successful candidate will oversee the design of all guiding programmes and content creation (current and future) in accordance with the relevant framework. He or she will also oversee the development of growth guides in the Raizcorp Academy, take responsibility for learning outcomes being delivered and provide oversight and development of all guide impact areas (including the creation of new impact areas, thinking tools, metrics and reports as and when required).
What is guiding?
Guiding is a unique and internationally recognised methodology that is designed to meet the specific nuances of the entrepreneurial journey. You will receive intensive training on both the art and science of this methodology. Our guides are specialist professionals who subscribe to a high ethical standard which is maintained through continuous professional development. Guides are non-prescriptive in their approach; our entrepreneurs remain in the driver’s seat at all times. Guides are highly empathetic, create shifts and meet the entrepreneurs where they are. A guide’s currency is care blended with the real ability to positively impact the business’s profitability.
What kind of person makes a good Business Guiding Quality Manager?
You must have heart and be passionate about your work regardless of the industry. You are humble and open to feedback, an exceptional listener and genuinely care about the journey of the entrepreneur. You should be free from judgement and mature in your approach. You must have a firm grasp of different coaching methodologies, nuances and practices with the specific ability to substitute your own toolbox in lieu of those provided by the Raizcorp guiding methodology. The Raizcorp Business Guiding Quality Manager is a highly aligned, focused leader-manager who understands the bigger picture, and is highly engaged with and proactively supports Raizcorp, the Raizcorp way and our standards.
What are the minimum requirements?
- A tertiary qualification
- At least 750 hours of business coaching experience
- Extensive experience in the design of learning content and especially the development of learning experiences, exercises, case studies and simulations
- Experience as an entrepreneur is essential (you must have worked for yourself or owned your own business)
- Experience in training, consulting, mentoring or coaching in the fields of entrepreneurship, business or organisational development
- An exceptional guide or coach (master level)
- Excellent learning facilitator
- Solid background in observations, assessing or moderation is an advantage
- Qualification as a Meta-Coach or NLP Master Practitioner is advantageous
- Ability to learn new processes and material very quickly
- Ability to follow process and submit under leadership
- Flexible and adaptable
- Humble and open to feedback
- Assertive; not aggressive but open to managing boundaries with strong-willed professionals
- Proactive; take responsibility and ownership
- Exceptional listener and interpersonal communicator
- Ability to persevere when the going gets tough
- Ability to think outside the box (creative and innovative)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A credible person who sets an example of integrity and emotional maturity